It’s time once again to nominate winners for the 2016 Transformers Hall of Fame! We once again have three categories that need your nominees, but the second one is new.
• FAVORITE TRANSFORMERS CHARACTER (Fictional Robot Character)
• FAVORITE UNDERRATED TRANSFORMERS CHARACTER (Fictional Robot Character)
• BEST TRANSFORMERS-RELATED MUSICAL ACT (Real Life Humans)
For the first two categories, you can not vote for the following characters:
Arcee, Bumblebee, Dinobot, Grimlock, Ironhide, Jazz, Megatron, Megatron – Beast Wars, Optimus Prime, Predaking, Prowl, Ratchet, Rodimus, Shockwave, Soundwave, Starscream, Ultra Magnus, Waspinator, Wheeljack
For the last category, you can not vote for Stan Bush or Vince DiCola.
All polling result lists from each fan outlet will be combined together (each outlet getting an equal voice). The resultant point values will be used to generate the final ballot, with details to follow on voting.
Winners of the final polling will be announced at BotCon, the official Transformers Convention, in Louisville, KY, April 7-10.
Here at ASM, we believe in the sanctity of the ballot. Okay, not really, we’ll let you vote up to four times:
1) Email your top three nominees for each category to firstname.lastname@example.org . Multiple emails will result in only the most recent email being counted. One email address per person only.
2) Tweet your nominees to @ASMzine with the hashtag #ASMTFHOF. You may use one tweet per category, but duplicate tweets for a category will result in the most recent tweet being counted. Use C1, C2 and C3 to designate the category.
3) Post a comment to our FB wall (http://asmzine.com/FB) with your nominees and the #ASMTFHOF hashtag. One post with all categories; multiple posts will result in only the most recent post being counted.
4) Leave a comment on this blog post. One post with all categories; multiple posts will result in only the most recent post being counted.
No matter which method, all nominees must be in to ASM by 5:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, March 8, so we can deliver the results on March 9.