It’s time once again to nominate winners for the 2015 Transformers Hall of Fame! But, the HoF is changing this year. We now have three categories that need your nominees:
• FAVORITE TRANSFORMERS CHARACTER (Fictional Robot Character)
This is like the Hall of Fame from previous years. You can nominate your favorite characters, but there are some rules.
1) No combiners (no combined form, i.e., Silverbolt is allowed but Superion is not)
2) You can not nominate a previous winner. This includes Arcee, Bumblebee, Dinobot, Grimlock, Ironhide, Jazz, Megatron, Megatron – Beast Wars, Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Rodimus, Shockwave, Soundwave, Starscream, Ultra Magnus, Waspinator, Wheeljack
• BEST COMBINER ROBOT (Fictional Robot Character)
• BEST MUSICAL ACT USED IN TRANSFORMERS BRANDED PRODUCTION (REAL-LIFE HUMANS)
You can not vote for for Stan Bush in this category.
All polling result lists from each fan outlet will be combined together (each outlet getting an equal voice). The resultant point values will be used to generate the final ballot of three choices for each category, which will be voted upon in May, with details to follow on voting.
The nominees receiving the most fan votes in the final polling will be announced at BotCon, the official Transformers Convention, in St. Charles, Illinois, June 18-21.
Here at ASM, we believe in the sanctity of the ballot. Okay, not really, we’ll let you vote up to four times:
1) Email your top three nominees for each category to email@example.com . Multiple emails will result in only the most recent email being counted. One email address per person only.
2) Tweet your nominees to @ASMzine with the hashtag #ASMTFHOF. You may use one tweet per category, but duplicate tweets for a category will result in the most recent tweet being counted.
3) Post a comment to our FB wall (http://asmzine.com/FB) with your nominees and the #ASMTFHOF hashtag. One post with all categories; multiple posts will result in only the most recent post being counted.
4) Leave a comment on this blog post. One post with all categories; multiple posts will result in only the most recent post being counted.
No matter which method, all nominees must be in to ASM by 7:00 AM EDT on Monday, April 20th.